- We are STILL behind one hour b/c of the time change. We aren't finishing bfast until 10:00 some days!
- Spent the morning going through morning routines and new job cards for the girls. They LOVED it. Showed them each one new job and it got added to their morning routines.
- Madeleine-bathroom trash, Erika-Empty dirty laundry, Dorothy Jo-put shoes away from 2 "shoe shelves". Now.....for follow-up and stickin' to it!
- Girls helped me take my rollers out of my hair; quite the novelty.
- I did Kitchen clean up, while they played outside.
- Walk outside. Spent an hour at Amy's in their yard.
- Home for lunch outside (2 pm!!!!!???&&%^%$ Good grief) .
- Outside play time for the rest of the afternoon. Lots of beaver-dam-building and climbing trees. I cleaned up inside in between squabbles. vaccuumed out van. read a bit.
- At 5:00 everyone stripped on the front porch and at that moment Pete drove up. Of course, they all ran out to meet him in the driveway....yeah, he was thrilled.
- They ate naked on the kitchen floor and then hopped in the bathtub.
- Pete finished up downstairs so I was on my own for baths. Now, I was thrilled.
- Girls wanted curlers in their hair too. I obliged. They colored picture of St. Patrick while I did their hair.
- Read st. Patrick stories for bedtime.
- Tomorrow we're off to St. Al's after Mass St. Patrick's Shin-Dig complete with Irish Dancers and REAL Irish Coffee.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment