- Picture books on couch. Noah's Ark, Curious George, FIAR-Stopping By Woods on Snowy Evening.
- Dressed, jobs, quick breakfast.
- Everyone played in living room. I read books to D,C. D read to C.
- I made a few NFP calls which infuriated me, so I stopped.
- Art and Craft Day - Made peanut-butter-coated-pinecone-birdfeeders.
- Beautiful day, so everyone outside to play. I roamed around outside with Caroline for some fresh air, since she's not feeling well.
- Lunch outside! Sat around watching all the squirrels.
- Walked up to Amy's to play on swingset.
- Caroline down for a nap. Girls still playing outside in our yard.
- Anne over, fed Caroline. I returned several phone calls and began making travel plans for this summer/fall. I left to run errands.
- Called everyone in for dinner. (it was just like summer with them staying outside ALL AFTERNOON!) Great! We needed some lengthy time in fresh air!
- Dinner and clean up. Pete put travel crib away and hung out with them. I did lots of prep work in kitchen. Starting to worry again about C not gaining weight. Made mineral broth and some other 'nutrient-rich' baby foods for her. Prepped dinner for next 2 days and breakfasts. Along with Sunday soup. Pete did bedtime.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
January 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment