I have been keeping random notes of the day's minutia off and on for the past 9 months or so in spiral binder. Needless to say, this isn't pretty, and since I'm a fairly visual person, I thought this may be a motivator to keep it going. It's quite motivating to "see" what we do in the course of a day even if the whole day is a disaster. It also could serve as a parent "examen" of sorts; seeing how I have or have not served my family throughout the day, according to God's will. Perhaps part of my examination of conscience.
I'm not concerned about punctuation, capital letters or spelling. I desire simply to jot down a few haphazard notes about our day. It takes 5-10 minutes.
Maybe this will just become a burden. Something else to do at the end of the day, or a distraction. We'll see.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment