- Breakfast after Pete left. Read a couple picture books and talked.
- Girls at table doing "something" while I attempted to clean up kitchen. Caroline screaming or crawling around on the floor becoming black.
- Read 2 chapters of Our Lady of Banneaux. Madeleine colored the book. E spelled words on fridge. D played w/dollhouse.
- Read M,E St. Joan of Arc story for M's Little Flower project. Discussed.
- E did crayon rubbings. M did Little Flower stuff: copywork, organized book, memorized, sang. i sat next to her, watching Caroline tear up the house. D worked puzzles.
- Went through sight words with Madeleine and did a bit of Little Stories for Little Folks. E did puzzles.
- Jemma arrived for an hour (teacher in-service today). Caroline down for a nap. Did lots of OWL stuff. Drew owls from books, read picture books: Owl Moon, Owl Lake, Moon book.
- Talked about stages of the moon. Dorothy Jo did counting chips and more puzzles.
- Jemma left. We went through our new library books. Looked at L. Ingalls books. Lots of questions about her.
- E down for a nap; she's sick. Lunch
- Played in living room. I cleaned up.
- M,D did watercolors. E still sleeping.
- Quiet time.
- Watched Little House video. I did 5 decades of Rosary.
- Dinner. Lots of craziness, lunacy, I tell you.
- Random play.
- PJs. Teeth. Madeleine led everyone in decade of the 3rd Joyful mystery: nativity. For an increase in "obedience" her Little Flower virtue. They all did wonderfully. Then daddy called and everyone started crying!
- Bed. Here I am; avoiding the very messy kitchen and baskets of laundry folded last night that needs to be put away.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment