Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 16

  • They talked me into crepes for breakfast; I actually agreed. Poems during breakfast. More talk about the angels, Portland and snow vs. ice vs. water.
  • I cleaned up kitchen while they played ponies.
  • Girls did jobs, brushed teeth, folded diapers and their clothes. Hung out in changing room.
  • Chapter 11 of Our Lady of Banneaux. E colored. M did copywork.
  • Chapter 3 of Raggedy Ann.
  • It was beautiful out today, constant snowfall. Went for about an hour walk in the snow to "the candy store" - reward for staying in their own beds the past couple of weeks. Build snowman w/Jemma
  • Lunch. Lots of snow books.
    MD said DM chaplet with me while C slept. E didn't want to join.
    Outside play in the snow afternoon.
    Popcorn snacks - read several snow poems and a couple more books.
    Made paper snowflakes. Clean up before dinner.
  • Haphazzard dinner-leftovers. Pete wasn't supposed to be here today.
  • Everyone hung out in living room. Got ready for bed. Pete read books and put them down. C went over to Julee's for 40 minutes while I ran errands. $1 dresses (girls) at the thrift store.
  • Caroline is emptying out the girls panty and sock drawer for the THIRD time today while I type. Note to self: must get locks for those bottom drawers. This is getting ridiculous.

No comments: