- Quiet book time for them in my room, upon waking, as I just wasn't ready for them yet. Needed my coffee!
- Fast breakfast, Caroline screaming. Girls did their "jobs." I helped with Caroline in backpack.
- MED - drawing/coloring and then recommenced their play from last night. I cleaned up.
- Atrium presentation again. Lots fidgeting that drove me crazy, but I held it together. Lots of discussion, as opposed to yesterday. We sang the offertory this time; they liked that. Colored page. D did altar work by self. Yet another fight over who snuffs candles first.
- I brought out my Prismacolors - girls used them. Discussed colors of the rainbow. Drew rainbows. Talked about mixing colors.
- I did Math-U-See with Madeleine and Erika. Dorothy Jo did Cuisenaire rods.
- Girls did their own building with MUS blocks. I put laundry in and cleaned up hot-spots
- Skip counting CD. Danced to '2' and '5' song.
- Little House video. I made phone calls, organized NFP stuff-potentially starting a class series next week.
- I lost it when they wouldn't clean up their "nonsense" from last night. Not one of my better moments. Decided we all needed to get outside.
- Outside for a walk. Played outside-all.
- We all looked at our new "owl books" from library. Read a few.
- Listened to owl audio tape for quiet time. I nursed C and listened too. Long talk about owls after this.
- Left Happy Birthday message / song for Grama Charlotte.
- More prismacolor drawing while I fixed dinner.
- Did FOUR puzzles with Dorothy Jo. She proud of herself; nice to see, as she often is 'down' about being 'littler' than the others.
- Crazy dinner. Caroline screaming constantly. I desired a margarita. M, E told back owl story from quiet time.
- I went to adoration chapel after dinner. Pete did PJs, and I have bedtime duty. MED are in their room playing with a Gregorian Chant CD playing. Ha! I would be an idiot to interupt THAT!
- Caroline was a crab-apple today. She's starting to cough too.
Monday, January 22, 2007
January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment