Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Emily's Baptism Party

Emily came over this morning to celebrate her Baptism Anniversary. She doesn't have K on Tues. morning, so Kristina dropped her off at 8:30. We hadn't seen her in awhile so they were all excited to see her. We....

  1. Colored Baptism coloring page while I read the story of Jesus baptized by John the Baptist and Today I Was Baptized.
  2. Did 2 Atrium presentations about Baptism - light/candles & Trinity. They colored the Trinity page.
  3. Built a Baptismal font with blocks
  4. Played with Geo Boards
  5. Brunch - Tea party. Baptism cookies for dessert and opened presents.
  6. Outside play time until 11:30 when Kristina picked her up.

  • Quiet time after she left - glory stories in bedroom. I fell asleep nursing Caroline. Surprise, surprise.
  • ME played tea party and did atrium presentations with each other. Dorothy and I read some of her books and snuggled. She's bugging me lately, so I thought I better be with her when she's not annoying me.
  • Girls outside to play.
  • Pete held up - didn't make it home for dinner. Apricot/orange chicken in crock pot ~ new recipe from a crock pot cookbook from Pete's mom. It was really good.
  • Normal nonsense after dinner.
  • I caught up on ironing after they went to bed.

No comments: