Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wed., February 28

I can't believe it's almost March. Caroline turns 1 tomorrow.

  • I slept in. I read too late last night. Pete was with girls until 8 when I hauled myself out of bed. Cartoons this morning. Caroline screaming. NOT a good start. I showered and dressed and then got breakfast for them.
  • Practiced greeting people after breakfast. "Hello Mrs. Asel" etc. and practiced shaking hands.
  • Madeleine and Erika did copywork at table for about 10 minutes and then punched holes in their papers and hung them on their dining room table chairs. Ha! So lovely.
  • A VERY large tea party then took place in our living room while I tended to Caroline and cleaning up the house from my absence during the morning hours.
  • Talked too long with Cathy on the phone. Phone calls just CANNOT be part of my day EVER. Whenever they do, it's pretty much all down hill from there. Today was no exception.
  • I sewed a couple skirts together while Caroline napped. We put a couple songs that we've been wanting to learn on repeat....and learned them! Dorothy played the Pouring Game.
  • Read aloud from Devotional Stories for Little Folks and Little House.
  • Lunch.
  • Made peanut butter cookies.
  • Girls played in bedroom. Caroline played in her crib next to them. I zoned out in front of computer.

No comments: