Just for future reference, I keep meaning to write down my Light Weigh story. Finally...before I forget!
Nov 1999 - wedding. 135-140 lbs.
Jan 2005 - 14 months after baby #3 -- 164 lbs.
Gained 30 lbs after 3 pregnancies.
Light Weigh session beginning in Feb 2005 - Lost about 14 lbs. in 4 months, then got pregnant again (June 2005). I gained 40 lbs. with the pregnancy, (150-190 lbs).
Caroline was born March 1, 2006
Went through a second Light Weigh session (May 2006) after baby #4 was born.
May 1, 2006 - 170 lbs.
July 1, 2006 - 160
Mid-August 2006 - 150
October 2006 - broke 140
Oct-Present - hover around 137 lbs., which is probably about the same as when I got married.
In a perfect world, I would be 130 lbs. Thinking about doing another Light Weigh session during Lent and Easter.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment