- Breakfast. Had to be quiet, as Caroline was still sleeping in "her box" in the living room. Although, a "quiet" breakfast is NOT what I would call what we had!
- Girls played dolls and dollhouse and barbies in living room while I cleaned up, fed C and made NFP calls.
- Everyone at table. Colored Valentines while I read chapt of Raggedy Ann and St. Valentine book. Lots of discussions about shapes, colors, and random art-stuff.
- Madeleine drew. E,D sat on floor with me; read poems. C down for a nap.
- Lunch
- Snuggled up on couch for picture books. Cinderella, Papa Gatto, Rumpelstiltskin, etc.
- We all watched MUS video.
- M,E watched previous MUS lessons while Dorothy Jo and I napped on couch.
- M,E quiet time on couch also.
- Caroline up. Draw-cut-paste-more Valentines at table. I prepped Atrium
- Dancing and craziness to Nursery Rhyme CD.
- M,D worked with Mass kit. E still making very colorful hearts.
- Anne over. I left for an hour.
- Dinner
- Early jammies, hung out in our bed. Read chapt "Little House". Pete came home. everyone in bed. i'm going now too, to ward off another cold.
Monday, February 5, 2007
Monday, February 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment